Stir, scoop, serve, scrape, flip and mix with our signature black silicone and wood utensils. Constructed with nylon cores for strength, the black silicone heads ably spread the thickest batters, flip and serve the heartiest potato pancakes or fold the most delicate meringues. Their flexible, tapered edges scrape the bowl, blender, or pan perfectly clean, and soft-touch silicone won’t damage non-stick cookware and resists stains, scratches and heat up to 600 degrees. Natural beechwood shapes cylindrical handles for a sturdy grip and a warm, classic look. We love the way the refined beveled edges finish the elongated handles with dynamic detail. Create your own collection of Crate & Barrel utensils for a well-outfitted workspace that’s up to any cooking challenge.
By choosing FSC ®-certified utensils, you are supporting responsible management of the world’s forests.
- FSC ®-certified beechwood handles
- Silicone heads with nylon cores
- BPA- and BPS-free
- Suitable for use with all types of cookware, including non-stick
- Silicone is non-porous, stain-, scratch- and heat-resistant to 600°F
- Slotted turner with nylon edges is non-porous, scratch- and heat-resistant to 350°F
- 2.25-oz. capacity ladle
- Stainless steel whisk tines coated with silicone
- Keep away from open flame
- Hand wash only
- Exposed nylon edges of slotted turner may stain
- Regular application of food-safe mineral oil or wood cream recommended